Saturday, August 9, 2014

Driver?! I don't need no stinkin' driver.

No!

No!

YES!

Well I finally broke down and did it...got a driver.  OMG what took me soo long!  I can't believe how stress has been removed from my shoulders!  I get in the car, he deals with the traffic, the parking, the whatevs.  I send texts, veg out or plan the next place I want to go to!  He is a really nice guy who drives really well.  Big stress reliever!

That said I'm out to the airport to pick up Rhonda.  I can't believe she's here and that she came all this way...awesome.  Do you think that this is a suitable welcome?



Later...

She arrived safe and sound and seemed to get a big laugh!  I think I'll take her out to Barefoot today to gently immerse her!  Things always look different in daylight!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment