Thursday, November 14, 2013

"I don't vant to be alone..."


This


=


This!

Once again, I find myself in the bathroom after "Law and Order, Criminal Investigation" goofing around with the camera.  It must be something about Vincent D'Onofrio that gets me going!  Actually I've wanted to "do"  Greta for awhile!   

I especially love my studio.  It's the bathroom and my crappy little digi cam perched on a swaying stack of toilet paper rolls to get the right height!   I have yet to work up the courage for an outside shot but I do have someone who will take my photo for me.  She's taking a photography course and I dunno, wants an example of what not to do for class?!  

I've got some other ideas and for now they are all black and white.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment